What you will learn in this course
- data coding from questionnaire or rating scale
- data entry techniques
- graphic representation
- how to ascertain the validity and reliability of your research instruments
- techniques for administering your research instrument on the field
- how to point out your level of measurement
- how to choose the right statistical procedures for analyzing the data collected in your study
- how to conduct descriptive statistics for analysing research data(such as percentage,mean,standard deviation,etc.) using SPSS.
- how to carry out inferential statistics
- Non-parametric tests-chi square, Spearman rho correlation,Wilcoxon Sign Rank Test,Mann Whitney U test, Kruskal Wallis Test etc. &
- Parametric tests such as Pearson product moment correlation coefficient,simple & multiple regression analysis, t test, ANOVA, ANCOVA,e.t.c.) with SPSS.
- how to test hypothesis and draw inferences using SPSS
- how to interpret the data analysis result from SPSS